Monday 31 October 2011

The Wedding Breakfast

I'm excited! I've just finished the final edit of 'The Wedding Breakfast', the second story in my first collection.

Junior has been worrying his mother. He's been silent, moody and off his food; she thinks he needs a tonic. Then Gretchen appears in his life and everything changes. It's not long before mother is organising the grand WWE (White Wedding Experience). But Junior has a secret eating disorder which will ruin her day.

I'm having difficulty deciding on the title for the collection. As I gradually reveal the titles of its contents, maybe a theme will emerge, a common thread. Or maybe not. Why not start suggesting titles to me? If I end up choosing yours, you'll receive a free copy of the e-book. Watch out for the next story here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph
    David has become a blogger at last although I seem to be doing the work! I hope the writing is going well.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete