Thursday 27 October 2011

Melt-down !!!

Well, I've already hit the point where I'm wondering why on earth I started all this. How was it I ever imagined that I could conquer the world of modern technology to make sense of everything required to set up a blog? I'm not sure how many hours I have spent today, struggling to find instructions, understand the instructions, carrry out the instructions...... Having sent out a bunch of emails to friends asking them to support my efforts on the blog, I discovered I was unable to post a comment myself. The frustration was blood-curdling. My supporters would be there, lining up to say witty, approving things about 'Romantic Fiction', and at the first sign of difficulty with the gadget they would simply melt away, disgusted, never to return. Action had to be taken immediately.

Thanks to more technically able mates, adjustments were made, applications enabled, the problem was solved. It is now possible to post your comment, so I will thank you in advance for doing it.

How did we all manage to write anything at all before we blogged.....?

1 comment:

  1. Thought I couldn't post a comment but realised the problem was with my browser. And I'm supposed to be at least a little tech savy.

    Congrats on the new blog, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

    ReplyDelete